Nitro PDF Reader is a nice alternative to Adobe Reader, and offers some features that are only available in the more expensive Adobe Acrobat. With great Windows 7 integration, including full support for 64-bit editions, Nitro fits in with the Windows and Office experience very nicely.
With Nitro PDF Reader, you don’t need a separate PDF Converter. It can convert all Microsoft Office documents including Word, Excel, PowerPoint (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsz, .ppt, .pptx, .pub, .vsd), Corel WordPerfect (.wpd), HTML, Text, and several image formats including BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and Windows Metafile (.wmf, .emf).
• Simplicity and familiarity: with the Microsoft Office-style Ribbon interface, it use tabs to separate task and tools functionally, providing an immediately familiar user interface that won’t leave you searching for help.
• View for every PDF: Select the most appropriate Page View for the document you’re viewing: Single, displaying one and only one page at a time; Continuous, displaying all pages as a single uninterrupted column; Facing, displaying two pages side-by-side like a magazine or book; and Facing Continuous, with facing pages side-by-side as two vertical columns.
• PDF Creation: You can drag almost any file onto the Nitro Reader desktop icon to create a PDF file, automatically opening the resultant PDF in Nitro Reader. This process can also be undertaken by simply dragging the file into the application’s Document pane.
• Add Notes: Nitro Reader provides functionality to add virtual sticky notes anywhere within a document. Notes can be shown or hidden at will, providing an easy medium for you to draw attention to a particular area, or include special instructions for a document.
• Markup text: Highlight, cross-out, and underline text within PDF files, allowing you to draw attention to text requiring revision. Highlight a particular portion of text then add a comment to the highlight, which can be replied to in sequence, allowing for easy-to-follow document revision.
• Type text anywhere: With the Type Text tool, you can easily add text directly onto the pages a document. Nitro Reader allows you to easily expand upon or add to a particular portion of text, in whatever font, size, and color you specify.
Publisher: Nitro PDF Reader