DjVu to PDF Converter is designed to convert DjVu to PDF on windows system (Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista, Windows7). DjVu is a computer file format designed primarily to store scanned documents, especially those containing a combination of text, line drawings, and photographs. DjVu Converter to PDF is working as a virtual printer, so converting DjVu to PDF format can be realized by printing way (just choose the button “print”).
Expect converting to PDF files, DjVu to PDF Converter free download also allows to convert DjVu to image formats (JPEG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, BMP) and script languages (PS and EPS) under options button.
DJVU to PDF Converter’s embedded player will allow you to watch all your favorite YouTube videos off-line. So now you can enjoy any .flv and .swf videos anytime!
• Convert DjVu to PDF document file which can be compatible with the latest Adobe Acrobat version 9.
• Besides converting to PDF, DjVu Converter to PDF also allows to output formats—JPEG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, BMP, PS and EPS.
• DjVu to PDF Converter can convert djvu file to PDF of different version to be compatible with different version Adobe Acrobat.
• There are various ways to load source files and convert to PDF format.
• Merge multiple DjVu files into one and then convert to PDF. Before combining, click “top, bottom, move up, move down” to adjust the DjVu file display order in the PDF document.
• Set a stamp for the converted PDF document. DjVu to PDF Converter can inset text watermark into the center of PDF page and users can modify the font size, color, style and outline.
• Set password to restrict file permission to open and modify.
• Use DjVu to PDF Converter to compress text objects or color images so as to reduce PDF size. Provides the highest speed to download YouTube video.
OS Supported: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/NT4
Publisher: OXPDF DJVU to PDF Converter for Windows7